Waikiki Health has been providing healthcare services to our community for over 50 years. Thanks to our members and passionate and dedicated professionals, we have grown from our single Waikiki Drug Clinic, helping minimize the drug use among our community’s youth, to a multi-service, multi-site non-profit agency. Our mission is to provide quality medical and social services that are accessible and affordable for everyone, regardless of ability to pay. We strive to provide compassionate healing and expert care that result in improved health and quality of life for all in our island community. We work hard each day to better ourselves in order to care for our Hawaii Ohana. If you are looking for a career path that will make an everlasting difference in your community, Waikiki Health is right for you.
Waikiki Health is recruiting for a full time Credentialing Specialist. The Credentialing Specialist manages Waikiki Health Credentialing and Privileging processes compliance issues/concerns within the organization. The Credentialing Specialist ensures that medical staff members’ maintain current credentials and licenses to work legally in their field or specialty. The specialist will monitor upcoming renewal dates and work with medical staff to advise them of the required steps to maintain their credentials.
In order to be considered for the position, you must apply through ADP Workforce Now:
Duties include but are not limited to:
– Manages third-party insurance enrollment and internal credentialing.
– Collect and maintain files for physicians and behavioral health providers to include credentialing, contracts, and additional required documentation.
– Assists in re-credentialing applications for established providers and making sure payer directories updated.
– Updates all necessary departments of completion of credentialing and contracting for all new providers.
– Other duties as assigned
– Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) certification through the National Association Medical Staff Services (NAMSS) or Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
– Two years of experience performing similar duties in a medical facility.
– Preferred Knowledge of Modio and Athena software
– Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and accept and benefit positively from direct supervision.
– A thorough knowledge of applicable medical policy is also needed.
*Waikiki Health requires proof of the following immunization; with or without reasonable accommodation: TB skin test or chest x-ray, Hep B (optional), Covid-19.
Waikiki Health provides a comprehensive set of benefits to our employees, including 100% premium paid employee health care, voluntary life insurance, generous employer matching, paid holidays, paid time-off, and more. We are currently looking for compassionate and team-oriented individuals to join our organization. If you are interested in improving health and quality of life for all in our island community, please visit our website for more information: waikikihealth.org